Rustacean, Crypto-anarchist and Techno-punk.
Hi! I am an experienced team lead, software engineer and open-source enthusiast with an interest in Rust, Python, distributed systems and cryptography.
I am interested in the next technology stack:
- Rust (Tokio, Actix, Tonic, Diesel)
- Python (Asyncio, Aiohttp, FastAPI, Pydantic, MyPy)
- Databases (PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, Cassandra)
- Distributed systems (CRDT, Raft)
I have quite a good experience in leading backend engineering mostly in Rambler. The main responsibilities in this position were:
- Technical and architecture decisions with priority in code quality and maintainability
- People management: interviews, onboarding, 1to1, mentoring, review
- interaction with business: meetings, planning, discussing business decisions, discussing workflow
Btw I started some open source projects like Hitbox. It is a high-performance caching framework for Rust applications and caching reverse proxy daemon.
In addition, I am an information security analyst and cryptographer as part of my university specialization.
Conferences and meet-up
Some personal hobbies and pet-projects
Opensource projects and contributions
Publications and articles
My technology stack
Information about previous works
Information about me and my personal interests.
Conferences & meet-up
Work timeline since 2008